Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing Sydney Anne Copeland to Shabby Apple

Sydney is our "picture princess" for many reasons and here is why she should be yours as well. Sydney is the kind of little girl you hope you have someday. Syd is an old soul. More mature emotionally than anyone I have met. She is the kind of girl who truly loves to see others succeed. More times than not, she silently encourages me to be a better person. Basically I know because I was given such a good person to raise then I better not live my life with anything but a flare. I learn basic life lessons of innocence though her. Sydney loves to be beautiful, inside and out. She is our miracle baby as she fought to stay alive after a very premature birth, and that fight is still in her to be anything but ordinary.

The style that best describes sydney is the Canary Dress from Shabby Apple
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-185-canary.aspx
"little girls and girls dresses from shabby apple"




Sydney Anne Copeland
Age 8


Age 8


Age 8
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

What a beautiful post!

Emily said...

She is so darling! Great pictures!

A.J said...

Sydney looks fabulous in that dress!

Laura Copeland said...

The most beautiful thing about Sydney is that she is just as beautiful on the inside as the outside! We love you, Sydney!
Love, Grandma Laura

Wardell Family said...

What a model! She is so stinkin' beautiful and I just think she has the kindest little heart. That was a really sweet post.

Erica Johnston said...

Ca-yute Girl! She's adorable- she a litle mini-Anne! Congrats on the baptism!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!

Amber said...

Ann, you are so incredible in photography! I love the pictures of your children. I need to schedule a appointment for my family, we need new ones! : )
Hope you all are doing good.