Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sydney gets Baptized

Step one.....we got to witness our little Sydney get baptized this weekend. It was such a great moment for us as parents and for her as a very mature little girl. As she walked out of the waters into the bathroom where I met her to change her clothes she had tears streaming down her cheeks and she told me.."Mom that felt so good". Her innocence made me cry too. I learn more from Sydney's good spirit than I learn from myself. She is such an old soul. Then she was confirmed by Cameron as well. Cameron gave a sweet blessing which he cried through. It made Sydney emotional as well..then we all bore our testimonies and again Sydney cried through her testimony. It was so sweet. We had both sets of Grandparents there which made it so nice. It was a wonderful day.

This is a picture of Sydney before the Baptism she got some money from
grandma Debbie....she did not forget Jaxon either..he scored 5 bucks!

Here are Sydney and Cameron right before the baptism.


Mom and Sydney


Proud Parents...this was so great to have our first "baby" Baptized
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Congratulation Sydney! What a beautiful girl you are! And what an amazing choice you made to be baptized. We are so proud of you!

Emily said...

She is so cute! I love that she got money! (was she secretly paid off to get baptized? Come on . . . tell the truth . . . )

Anne, you look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sydney! I cannot believe our babies are that grown up. Remember when we would give them baths at each others houses and put them in their cribs so we could stay late and hang out? I can't believe she is so grown up. What a beautiful little girl!

Corrigan Clan said...

So you finally blog again! You really need to do it more often. The pictures are so nice and I miss that girly. I always hear about Cameron crying but have yet to witness it. Can we plan to make him cry when I come out again! Tell Sydney Congrats again!

Alison Wilde said...

Syd---We are so proud of you! We heard all about it from Grandma and Grandpa. They are so lucky they got to be there with all of you on your special day. Love you all!!

A.J said...

Hey I'm Katie's niece Abby.I have a blog at
www.abbygaylia.blogspot.com!

Bethany said...

Congratulations, Sydney! I'm glad you had such a good experience!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-telur-asin-dan-peluang-usahanya/