Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Three Stresses

I have heard that the following three things are great causes of stress in a family... 1)moving 2)new baby and 3) changing jobs. Well we are close to doing all three in one year. The reason I say "close" is that we do not know what job changes are ahead of us now that Countywide has been purchased by Bank of America. We gave it a run though.....We had a new baby and moved all in one weekend...you have seen the baby now here is the house.
This is our new home...there is a long story behind it, but this is where we are now living. Cameron did a great job in my opinion in designing it. He showed amazing talent I never knew he had in him.....should have known.
The breakfast nook. One of my favorite things about this house is the view from the kitchen table. We feel like we are up in the mountains there are so many trees!
The Kitchen. This is another thing I really love about our home...it is nice to cook in such a beautiful place.
This is the view from the kitchen looking toward the front door.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Haley said...

The house is amazing! So beautiful.

forget laundry said...

Hello house. refresh my memory on what cameron does. And does the house come with a house keeper besides you? holy moly. Thanks for the update on the cute new baby. Congratulations. I am glad to know you have a blog. I am in the process of trying to start one. We shall see. good luck with everything annie bananie.
love nat

forget laundry said...

Ok that's weird. Hillary was still up as the blogger, so I posted a comment under her, but it's me. Natalie Bevan Seely. Love ya

Natalie said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! When can we come visit?