Monday, June 23, 2008

Toothless Sydney



I love these pictures because we all remember when we had lost the majority of our top teeth. I don't remember really caring what I looked like when it happened. Sydney however, is feeling the loss if a different way. I find it sweet that she does not like to be toothless. She is starting to only smile her "little smile" as she calls it, which requires shut lips. I don't blame her as one large tooth in the middle of your smile is not ideal. It was a big deal to allow me to take these pictures. Love her.

3 comments:

Jules said...

She is so stinkin cute! And her hair is up too- not just straightened like usual. We love Sydney in this house... she's pretty popular! Cute girl!

Bethany said...

Don't worry, Sydney! You're adorable!

I sang a song in our first grade play about tooth fairies and it said, "Put a smile on your faces so you smile and show your spaces... *pause for a big smile* ...That's what they're for!"

Ü

Natalie said...

Bless her heart. What a doll.