Sunday, November 2, 2008

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

We have discovered that our little man Mason is our best eater ever! The little guy is only 6 months old and is already chowing down on graduate food. He loves all orange veggies. He loves bitter biscuits, and cereal puffs. He eats usually 2 full food jars and a biscuit 2-3 times a day. It is so nice to have one that eats well. Not that you couldn't guess he was a great eaters. The cheeks tend to give it away. Here is a picture of a little post mealtime smile.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Nothin better than a chunky little man....more surface area for kissin' on! Oh, he's cute!

Corrigan Clan said...

I can't wait to see him and all of you in less than a week! We'll have to measure cheeks, face and booty, and see which of our boys wins out:) The bumbo seat to feed him in is a great idea. I'm glad that you got an easy eater this time around.

Camille said...

Ann! He is sooo cute. Want to eat those cheeks! :o) Congratulations on the tri--great accomplishment! Are you in UT for Christmas? We will be there--it would be great to see you if you are. Tell Cameron hello. Take care, Camille

Kaylene said...

Hey, I know you sent me your address. I thought I saved it in my archival file and can't see it, can you send it to me again? Sorry, BTW thanks for your cute one of your family.