Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

I will be on time with at least one post this year!!! Tonight we had a great night doing the regular ol trick or treating. I can remember that Halloween was such a big holiday for the sugar craving girl I was, (who am I kidding) the sugar craving girl I am! My kids seem to be a lot more laid back than I was. They had no maps of the neighbor hood drawn out nor did they ask to start while it was still light. My friend Tina and I were dedicated trick or treater's. They also don't care much about the loot once we get home. I asked for a piece and they said sure take whatever. That would not have happened with me. I would have bartered a piece off or I would have asked for something in exchange. They just don't see the passion of the holiday yet! I should be thankful. They certainly have less of an addiction than I do.



Carving Pumpkins with Grandma Debbie. She is visiting while I recover from getting my tonsils out.
Jaxon ,football player (yep same as last year) Sydney a Witch and Mason a bumblebee!
This is the darn cutest bumblebee I have ever seen! Check out the cheeks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your kids are darling, especially that little bumble bee! Bummer about your tonsils . . .