Sunday, October 12, 2008

October makes me nervous

This is the first October in three years that I have not been sicker than a dog pregnant! However, I think my body is trained to get sick or at least nervous this time of year. I am finding it hard to enjoy this fall (which is usually my favorite season). It really is amazing what your body remembers. I smell pumpkin candle or cinnamon or anything spiced for that matter and I immediately feel nauseous. I see Halloween decorations and remember the last two where I sat on my porch trying to choke down food meanwhile, trying not to scare the kids with my ashen face. I need to get out of this "Fall Funk". This year I will be down on Halloween as well because I am getting my tonsils out so I guess 09 will be my year to get out there. However since the above seems so full of complaints I actually am so thankful that I was able to get though the pregnancy's because the rewards have been so great! Here is a look at four of my blessings....





My darling Kiddos! Sydney, Jaxon and Mason
Mason Ian Copeland 6 months old
Jaxon Cameron Copeland 5 years old
Sydney Anne Copeland 7 years old
Avery Lynn Copeland (would be 22 months old)


2 comments:

Wardell Family said...

Anne
I can't believe how much you have been through in the past couple of years. Thanks for your strength and example! You amaze me:) Oh-and good luck with the tonsil thing! Lemme know if you need anything (and I need to return your dishes from when you made me that yummy dinner!).

Jenny said...

WOW! you made me tear up..can't believe what all of the last years has brought for your family. Interesting how fast time flies..you are a great example of strength and thank you for sharing!