Sunday, October 12, 2008

New dedication to Blogging

I really am not much of a writer however, I really want to keep a better journal of my life... So please excuse the gramatical errors and the run on sentences and I will have a bit more confidence to write. I think.... or I would like to think.... that this is what has been holding me back. So here is to a new beginning of blogging.



I figure I should write down some of the funny things that my kids say because like all other moms you quickly forget, or on some comments wish you could forget. So here is a little story of what happened yesterday in the car.... for those of you who may be offended don't read on... I over heard Jaxon trying to convince his friend Scott that indeed he does have nuckles in this pants. Well Scott was not convinced he had them in his pants and said "No I have nuckles on my hands". I listed on as a few more exchanges happened just like before. Finally I turned around and said "Jaxon they are nuts not nuckles that are in your pants, lets stop this talk". A minute later Jaxon says "Are the nuts going to fall out?" I just said "I hope not".

1 comment:

Amy and Andy said...

Ahhh Jaxon. Love that kid! I'm also loving the new dedication to the blogging world. Well done. I'm proud.